In addition to this, job postings are scanned manually for quality.
Some examples of unacceptable Jobtube job postings:
- Jobs in a non-UK location
- Jobs with bad spelling, entered predominantly in UPPER CASE or generally unprofessional
- Affiliate or MLM schemes; including "work from home" opportunities
- Promotion of Business opportunities or anything similar
- Home data entry, envelope filling or similar schemes
- Advertising of self-employed positions for which applicants have to pay a fee, for example Citisolutions
- Commission-only positions; for example Avon
- Offering of services, eg CV writing
- Anything that requires the applicant to provide a photograph
- Modelling, escorts, or anything to do with pornography
- Posting of multiple copies of the same or very similar job - whether in the same place or all over the country. To get these jobs accepted, make sure the job title includes something unique, for example the location for that particular vacancy.
eg "Sales Staff Required: MILTON KEYNES"
In addition to the above, Jobtube reserves the right to reject, or to delete, any job advertisement, for whatever reason, without warning or explanation.
Purchasing Prestige Points makes little difference to this process. Prestige Points purchasers may sometimes be given the benefit of the doubt in borderline cases, but in the case where a job fails the automated Jobtube rejections system, there is nothing that can be done.
Please create a new Bug report in UserEcho. Specify your JT username and indicate when you purchased the Prestige Points.
Jobtube will have received a Payment Notification. Jobtube will then be able to match your payment with your JT account, and update your Prestige Points tally.
We're currently looking for labourers and Bricklayer who's willing to work hard in a busy site in Central London. The job is on going till the end of the year.
The rates and hours are good! You must need to speak understandable English. If you are interested to apply please don't hesitiate to call:
02032868423 - Nicolae
01618184866 - Alex
Customer support service by UserEcho